Error during buildinstall withselinux-policy-2.4.6-62.fc6

Hi all,

After today's round of updates, when I run buildinstall, this is what's produced during the run.

Creating SELinux policy... Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/sbin/genhomedircon", line 29, in ?
    import selinux
ImportError: No module named selinux
libsemanage.semanage_install_sandbox: genhomedircon returned error code 1.

Is this a showstopper? I haven't yet tried to install the resulting image.

--
Bill in Denver