About the list of default RPMs

Hi All,

Can any one tell me from where anaconda gets the list of packages to be installed if we select "Install default software packages" while installaing RHEL 4?

I downloaded anaconda source rpm from RHN and by digging into source code, but I did not get any clue. This may be a simple question, but I could not find the answer. Please help me.

Thanks a lot,
Murthy