Cleaned out my GIT clone

Amongst other things, I've been cleaning out the GIT repo that I run for anaconda patches that I port; One of the targets was to eliminate the tremendous amount of whitespace "patches" that seem to be the result of both my ignorance and my editor (that automatically fixes the indentation), and some debugging done while we were trying to treat some symptoms, so that now the patches look somewhat clean, if you will.

The new and improved repo is at http://git.kanarip.com/?p=anaconda;a=summary

or git://git.kanarip.com/anaconda

Hope this helps, thanks,

Kind regards,