Re: Possible failure when checking "Updates" repository

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 19:36 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
This would cause failed dependencies if the "Updates" repository is enabled during installation, also enable the "Everything" repository.

Let me know if this doesn't make any sense.

The tricky part is going to be figuring out some way that repos should
be tied together, but also be generic enough to work outside the
"Fedora" world.

Well, practically all we would need to do is forcibly enable the "Fedora 10 - x86_64" repo when the "Fedora 10 - Updates" is enabled.

-Jeroen