Re: Possible failure when checking "Updates" repository

On Mon, 2008-12-15 at 21:30 +0100, Jeroen van Meeuwen wrote:
> Well, practically all we would need to do is forcibly enable the "Fedora
> 10 - x86_64" repo when the "Fedora 10 - Updates" is enabled.

Again, how do you code that generically?  Right now anaconda doesn't
have any real sense as to what these repos are, all it does is find
repos that are enabled in the config and lists them in the UI

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!