Minimal systems

I'm am trying to build the most minimal system possible.
My first attempt (via kickstart) lists these packages:

  %packages
  @base
  -selinux-policy
  -selinux-policy-targeted
  -selinux-policy-mls
  %end

Despite this, I *still* end up with selinux-policy and
selinux-policy-targeted installed.  Why?  Nothing that
was installed requires them, so how/why did they end up
in the list of packages?