Re: Hacking anaconda

If your modifications are fairly limited in scope I recommend using the
updates.img method.  Basically you stuff the .py files you have modified
into the updates.img file and it is searched before other sources when
python goes to import a file.  Place it on your network and add the line
updates=http://path.to/updates.img to the kernel command line.  Its a
nice, elegant method to test your hacks and I have had good results with
it.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Anaconda/Updates

-Micah Parrish