DriverDiscs for rawhide, take 3

Here is my consolidated tree for adding the DriverDisc functionality to rawhide.
It uses libarchive and librpm. But all I know at this moment is that it builds.

I might have forgotten something, but most of the issues you had should be fixed.

If you need any explanation of the algorithms, ask me or search your email history please.

Martin