Re: [QUESTION] Does Anaconda support 'repair' as suse does?

Hello.

Firstaidkit (FAK) comes with fedora as a package.  So if you have a fedora
installation you can do a `yum install firstaidkit` and that will do the
trick.
FAK is plugin based so you might want to do a `yum search firstaidkit`
to see what plugins you need and install those.
FAK is also available in rescue mode so you can do stuff when you system
is not bootable.
FAK should be in liveCD.  I have not tested this but I do remember a
patch went in some time back to make this happen.

hope this helps.

Regards.