rhel5-branch new linuxrc.s390

Here is the patch:

http://dcantrel.fedorapeople.org/anaconda/0002-IBM-improvements-to-linuxrc.s390-475350.patch

Too large to mail to the list. The linuxrc.s390 script has been rewritten by IBM and they have taken many of our suggestions and changes from the last time it was submitted to the list.

I would like this patch to not only go in to rhel5, but also rawhide so that rhel6 starts with the same base that rhel5 will have. IBM has developed this patch on 5.3.

Please have a look at the patch if you have time. IBM really wants to see this in 5.3 and I would like to as well.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI