rhel 5.4 patch (#462615)

Introduces new kickstart option "clearpart --scrublvm".
Consists of 2 parts - patch of anaconda and pykickstart.
The approach is described in anaconda patch.
I tested it with and without --initlabel, and --drives
options and also in combination with ignoredisk ks command.
If you don't like name of the option, I am eager to use
better.

Review greatly appreciated.