Re: Possible enumeration approach

On 05/26/2009 02:53 PM, Joel Granados wrote:

<snip>

If I am mistaken in any of this I would really appreciate a correction
:)

No sounds about right to me, actually I had already considered identifying
partitions as (disk, start, end), guess thats the way we need to do things
moving forward. Although this is definitely F-12 material, I expect problems
with resizing and moving around partitions here.

Regards,

Hans