Re: [master] Friday patchset

Hi,

On 09/05/2009 02:43 AM, David Cantrell wrote:
Assorted patches from today.  Would have more to submit, but I lack a usable
rawhide tree today to test certain things.

1-3 and 5 look good, in 4 you switch to using swapErrorDialog()
for DeviceErrors, and swapErrorDialog has:
"Skip", "Format", and "Exit" buttons, but the msg still says:

"Press OK to exit the installer."

Also I wonder how useful it is to give the user a Format option when we just got
a DeviceError ?

Regards,

Hans