Re: [rhel6-branch] lvm: check resizing against format's targetSize (#580171).

On 04/16/2010 05:23 PM, David Lehman wrote:

Since you'll now be relying on targetSize to match currentSize when no
resize has been requested, you probably need to change
storage.formats.FS._setTargetSize so that a new value of None sets
self._targetSize to self.currentSize instead of None.

Otherwise, ack.

Dave

Hi Dave,

I can't find a place where we do format.targetSize = None or similar. And upon initialization, _targetSize is set to _size according to FS.__init__().

Also currently the FS._setCurrentSize() method sort of reflects what it does in StorageDevice, that is not thinking too much, just assigning the value, whatever it is.

So is this really necessary and won't break the current arrangement?

Ales