Using Kickstart to force a local boot

Hi,

I've got a system which delivers kickstarts based on the kssendmac
values and it works fine for building systems, however it means I need
to update the tftp pxelinux.cfg dir everytime a server builds to avoid
it rebuilding on every boot.

Is there a flag that I can return as part of a kickstart file which will
'force' the system to boot from local disk instead, or am I dreaming? ;)

Thanks in advance,

Matt