Re: Using Kickstart to force a local boot

Since the machines have BIOS set up to boot from network and kickstart processing means they are already booted from network source, no there is no easy way to do it from kickstart. You really have to modify the PXE configs every time after the install finishes.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak redhat com