Re: User Experience improvements for Anaconda

> - version #1 is where you can simply use 'root' as your username and
> it'll set a root password instead of create a first user. One
> potentially weird/awkward thing here is that I don't think it's so nice
> to set a real person's name on a root account (is it even possible?) So
> I think the right thing to do in the case of setting the username = root
> is to blank out the 'Full Name' field and grey it out as well when
> 'root' is typed in the field.

Setting the name is just adding information into the line in the
/etc/passwd file, so I don't see why you couldn't also do it for root.
I just don't think it's too commonly done.

> In both versions, you get extra screens by 'opting-in' to them via
> checkboxes (similar to how the partitioning screen works today.)

On both, we're setting up the non-root user for sudo access, yeah?  We
should probably mention that we're doing that, though you wouldn't want
to use the word "sudo".  Say something about how this user will be
authorized to perform system tasks, blah blah blah.

I need to spend some time thinking about these screens in the context of
kickstart installs to make sure that whatever we allow today is still
allowed after we make this change.