Re: [rhel6-branch 1/3] mpath: log the /etc/multipath.conf contents

> You don't need that string import this way.

You shouldn't be using the string module anyway.  Most everything in it
is deprecated, if not the entire module itself.

> In the other hand, python
> even discourages from using map (don't ask me why), so maybe even better
> would be writing it like this:
>
> 	[log.debug(line.rstrip()) for line in conf]

Right, they want you to use list comprehensions instead of map.
Personally, I don't find them all that comprehensible.