Re: [rhel6-branch] ppc: do not worry about having more than one PReP boot partition (#625831)

> Yes, it does exactly the opposite what was wanted in 579715, but PPC
> machines should be able to handle more than one PReP partition on a
> disk:  http://playground.sun.com/1275/bindings/prep/prepd0_3.ps

By "it does exactly the opposite", do you mean we will create a new PReP
partition every time you choose to create new partitioning in the empty
space?  I'm worried about a condition to where we end up with a whole
pile of those partition types if you keep doing installs.