lorax for Fedora 15

I nominate lorax as ready to be part of Fedora 15, replacing the
buildinstall portion of anaconda.

I have built two install DVDs for x86_64 from Fedora 15 rawhide using
pungi+lorax.  Today's DVD using anaconda-15.11 installed successfully
on non-virtualized "bare hardware", and the installed system booted
and is now running.  There was a problem with firstboot, so I ran
'adduser' by hand.

Creating the DVD.iso was much faster:  about 20 minutes for pungi+lorax,
versus about 40 minutes for pungi+buildinstall.  The lorax run also
cached the .rpm for the installer itself, instead of re-downloading
all of them each time.

Congratulations and "Thank you" to Martin Gracik for a large part
of the recent work in making lorax ready for Fedora!