rhel6 mpath patches

Once I started untangling BZ 659324 using a mpathed PPC64 machine I discovered more than one problem. The last patch has a detailed explanation of why those problems exist. I'll only push the set after it's acked, your questions answered and it's confirmed by the reporter that the fix works.

All of the set is to be merged to master too except "mpath: remove a harmful udev_trigger() in filter_gui" where I am going to remove add udev_trigger calls instead (will post the patch before pushing there).

Ales