RFE: mount newly formatted volumes with barrier=0

If Anaconda has just formatted a volume, we know that there is no data on that volume that can be lost. We can therefore mount it, for the duration of the installation, with barriers disabled (and make other tradeoffs in the performance/integrity equation, like using data=writeback for ext4).

The installed image should enable barriers as usual.

The result would be faster installation, and thus a better user experience.