[master][rhel6-branch] patch for 560908 (rhel) and 565692 (fedora)

The partition alignment code introduced a bug that prevents us from
detecting when the current block of free space contains the extended
partition. Because the free space is aligned and the extended is not,
the extended is not completely contained in the free block. We only
need to check that the start sector of the extended is within the
current block/chunk of free space since we'll re-create the extended
based on the new post-growth layout.