Anaconda Redesign

Hi Fellow Developers,

Let me start by introducing myself. My names are Kennedy Kasina, a developer based in Kenya. I joined the Fedora project barely a month ago. I have been involved in other opensource projects as well.

I wanted to make a contribution to Anaconda. I have been working on some redesign. Please find attached a screenshot of the "addrepo" dialog. I'm still working on the other parts.

Kindly let me know your thought about it.

Regards,
Kennedy Kasina