[master & rhel6-branch] patch set

1) Patch from maier for #582254.  hdegoede originally commented on it, but then
there were no followups.  I did some local test installs with it enabled (and
one multipath install, though I could have horked the multipath install) and
things seemed to work.  IBM says this patch fixes up the issue they are seeing
in #582254.

2) Cosmetic issue #603726

3) NO PATCH - in my queue, but one posted to a bug and clumens committed it
before I.

4) Modification of the patch for #611554 to handle 16 digit hex ID_SERIAL_SHORT
strings.

Intended for rhel6-branch and, when appropriate, master.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI