Re: Firstboot create user password checking

On 07/09/2010 02:26 PM, Martin Gracik wrote:
Hello,

I did this little password strength warning thing in firstboot's create user screen.
You can see the video how it looks here http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/create_user.ogg

Very cool except maybe that the tooltip is there before you focus the input.

To be consistent I would like to put it to anaconda root user password screen too, instead of the dialog box warning.
Let me know what you guys think.

I vote YEA.

Ales