Re: [master 1/2] logging: support logging through virtio-serial (#576439).

On 07/14/2010 04:16 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:
Why didn't you use mlLoadModuleSet directly? This duplicates code a bit..

Good question! I thought about and then found out it called
_doLoadModule which is calling logging functions. But at that point
logging is yet to be set up.

Perhaps you can conditionalize logging in _doLoadModule to not be called
if it's not set up, then?  I think that would be much preferred to
duplicating module loading code.

- Chris

Okay, there is one more problem I think: init.c is not linked against modules.c. I would have to add modules.c and all it's dependencies (including isys) to init.c. Should I still go for it?

Ales