Re: [master 1/2] logging: support logging through virtio-serial (#576439).

On Fri, 16 Jul 2010, Chris Lumens wrote:

Okay, there is one more problem I think: init.c is not linked
against modules.c. I would have to add modules.c and all it's
dependencies (including isys) to init.c. Should I still go for it?

It's worth testing out and seeing what results.  From looking at
modules.c real quick, the first major problem I see is
loadKickstartModule which introduces a requirement on newt.  I guess
it's not such a big deal anymore in the land of dynamically linked
init/loader, but it's still pretty gross.

Hopefully we won't care about this much longer if we can get anaconda moved to
using the system /sbin/init rather than our own.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI