virtio logging for the 2nd time

Hi,

msivak and clumens suggested I use our module loading interface we have in modules.h, so here's an updated set. Since noone complained about the analog change, I'm not attaching it again.

Note: I had to break the dependency of modules.c on loader.h (because that would import loader.h in init.c and then a method like doExit() would be redeclared and yield compilation errors). In the end I just had to move loadKickstartModules() into kickstart.c which accidentally got modules.c rid of the Newt dependency.

Ales