F-14 alpha, anaconda coordination and Guadec

Hi all,

The coming week I'll be going to Guadec (as it is next to my house this time),
that means I will have little time to do F-14 anaconda work. But next week
also is the week for preparing the F-14 alpha.

So I'm looking for someone to cover my F-14 coordination tasks / being the
anaconda F-14 go to guy, for the coming week. Any volunteers (please) ?

Thanks & Regards,

Hans

p.s.

I'll try to spend most of tomorrow and friday doing local rawhide composes and
test installs and ironing out any issues.