Re: F-14 alpha, anaconda coordination and Guadec

On 07/21/2010 02:20 PM, Hans de Goede wrote:
So I'm looking for someone to cover my F-14 coordination tasks / being the
anaconda F-14 go to guy, for the coming week. Any volunteers (please) ?

If there's noone else who will totally want to do this.. I'm spending vast majority of my time on rawhide this week anyway, doing a compose every night too.

Ales