Re: [rhel6-branch] fix error saving screenshots during package install (#594826).

On 06/02/2010 06:34 AM, Brian C. Lane wrote:
On 05/31/2010 10:01 AM, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
fixed by copying contents of
/mnt/sysimage/tmp/anaconda-screenshots too.

also disable the metacity screenshot shortcuts so no errors are seen. in
fact, we are now catching PrintScrn to do a screenshot ourselves.

Ack.

How do you feel about leaving shift-printscreen in there as well? Since
that is the current behavior that is expected I don't see any harm in
doing it both ways.

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reviewing this.

acidentally shift+printscrn, ctrl+printscrn, alt+printscrn etc. is all there. I just simplified the keypress condition to check only the printscrn and do not look at the modifier keys:

    if event.keyval == gtk.keysyms.Print:

before it was:

if (event.keyval == gtk.keysyms.Print and event.state & gtk.gdk.SHIFT_MASK):

(which would still catch shift+alt+printscrn I suppose).

Ales