[master rhel6-branch] assorted bug fixes

Need to come up with a better subject.  Here are the fixes I came up with
for today.  All are intended for master and rhel6-branch.

1) Include non-branded anaconda.png icons for the liveinst link on the
   Desktop.

2) Fix two issues in the changes I made to readNetInfo() the other day.

3) Fix usage of deviceNameToDiskByPath in devicetree.py.

4) Make Format and Resize checkboxes mutually exclusive.

5) Offer to ignore unformatted DASDs rather than forcing exit.

--
David Cantrell <dcantrell redhat com>
Red Hat / Honolulu, HI