Re: Removing the number of installation screens (F-14)

Hans de Goede (hdegoede redhat com) said:
> Some ideas:
>
> 1) Add an "advanced" cmdline option, and when this is not present:

We had 'expert' in the past. Everyone passed it, because, well, we're all
experts, aren't we? People would pass it just becuase they figured that
there might be something useful there, long after it was an option that
did anything.

> * Do not ask what sort of installation (workstation / development machine /
>   server) to do, simply do a default install

The command line is the wrong place to do this; the right place to do
this is in the install class, probably. Especially if we want to move to
a more generic installer that can install an arbitrarly composed product.

Bill