Re: Removing the number of installation screens (F-14)

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 13:43 +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For F-14, I would like to see the number of
> installation screens reduced, thus making the installer more
> friendly for less experienced users.

Continuing this idea, please remove the telnet option.  Specifically, I
mean support for telneting into loader to drive the installation.  I'm
not referring to s390x support for telneting into init to start loader.
I *think* those are different use cases.

Thanks,
James