Re: Removing the number of installation screens (F-14)

> > 1) Add an "advanced" cmdline option, and when this is not present:
>
> We had 'expert' in the past. Everyone passed it, because, well, we're all
> experts, aren't we? People would pass it just becuase they figured that
> there might be something useful there, long after it was an option that
> did anything.

I absolutely agree here - we've been down the "what kind of installation
do you want?" path before, and it resulted in two things:

(1) Everyone used custom for reasons you've already mentioned.

(2) Because of (1), the code paths exercised by the non-custom choices
stagnated and were frequently broken when someone did choose them.

Going back to this model would be a mistake.