Re: Removing the number of supported installation methods

> Now make your combinations.  If my math is right, that's 6*8*8, or 384
> different ways to start and complete your install.  Now spread that
> across the arches (for Fedora that's 2), now we have 768.  Then if you
> care about the things which we can install /to/ and whether or not they
> effect behavior and the number grows yet again.  Further growth for dhcp
> vs static IP, early network bring up vs late network bring up, so on and
> so forth.

Oh, there's also the interactions between:

(1) method=
(2) stage2=
(3) repo=
(4) All of the above plus CD in the drive

Quick, bet you can't tell me which takes precedence for the past three
releases.  Because I know I can't tell you the same.

This cannot stand, man.  This unchecked aggression cannot stand.