Restructuralization of the sources and data in git repo

Hi,

I have prepared (with David's help) a set of patches that move files around and make the repository a bit cleaner and better organized. The biggest changes are moving anaconda files to pyanaconda/, binary stuff (isys, loader, gptsync) to bin/ and support files to data/.

The patched source builds manually (both make all and make dist) and in koji. I haven't tested compose.

I'm open to suggestions, but this structure helped me a lot during my investigation of unittesting approaches.

Martin

PS: Do not be fooled by moving isys around, first I thought the best placement for it should be as part of pyanaconda, but after make I quickly changed my mind.