Re: Removing the number of supported installation methods

On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 08:38 -1000, David Cantrell wrote:

> On Thu, 13 May 2010, Jon Masters wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 2010-05-12 at 10:18 -0400, James Laska wrote:
> >
> >> Do we really *need* all of these?  From a test perspective, this does
> >> offer challenges.  I'm not listing all the command-line permutations
> >> where the boot media, install.img and package repositories are all in
> >> different locations.  Some suggestions ...
> >
> > My $0.02. I think this needs a lot of internal RH discussion too.
>
> Yes, and it will.

Agreed.  As I mentioned, any outcomes or proposals would of course need
to be reviewed by other audiences (Fedora and RHEL).  But hopefully this
at least gets the creative juices flowing to where we can identify the
problem areas, and come up with some recommendations.

Thanks,
James