Re: Restructuralization of the sources and data in git repo

> I moved all data files to one subdirectory, which has the function of
> share directory in FHS terminology. The repository is much cleaner
> this way.

I do like the direction this is moving in, though I'm not sure I see
much value in moving ui/ and loader/ either.  Those are pretty well
contained specialized directories.  It's not a grab bag of crap like the
top-level currently is.

Does moving them help with test case writing or code simplification in
some way?