Re: Restructuralization of the sources and data in git repo

Actually, no..

moving loader and ui was just a cleanup to put all binary (arch specific) stuff in one place and arch independent (icons, glade files..) to another. I just considered ui/ to be in the same category as fonts, icons, ....

If I put loader/ back in root, I have to do the same for isys/ or change all loader source files.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak redhat com