Re: [rhel6-branch] Add the rpmrc file to the initrd.img (#508242)

Because nobody opened a bug for it.. It had to be done so the rpmReadConfig can open the config file. I consider it as a part of the driver disc porting bug, because it is related to the introduction of librpm to loader, which is also tracked in that bug.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak redhat com