Re: Restructuralization of the sources and data in git repo

Becuase we use relative imports of isys stuff everywhere in loader.

But we discussed this with David yesterday and we think ui/ belongs to data/, but bin/ we can get rid of and just put those three dirs inside back to root.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak redhat com