Re: How to shrink the lorax install image ?

Yes, but we also want to keep it simple, so it will be easily maintainable,
the removing can be customized by the user in a text file, and we don't want the
file to be huge, so it will be impossible to keep track of what's getting removed,
and what's not getting installed. So some of the small files, can stay there I guess.

--

  Martin Gracik