Re: [rhel6-branch] Add the rpmrc file to the initrd.img (#508242)

> Because nobody opened a bug for it.. It had to be done so the rpmReadConfig can open the config file. I consider it as a part of the driver disc porting bug, because it is related to the introduction of librpm to loader, which is also tracked in that bug.

I saw an example of other rpm warnings in the bug report linked from the
other mail you sent, so I at least have some concept of what's going on
here.  It's probably best to mark this as Related: 508242 instead of
putting the bug number in the subject, then, as it looks like it closes
that issue.