Re: [master 4/6] logging: simplify stdout logging in execWithCallback().

On 05/20/2010 08:36 PM, Brian C. Lane wrote:

I like that. One question though -- what about when an IOError != 4 is
raised? We will lose all of the output. This appears to be the case for
stderr output in the existing code as well.

I'm not sure how important that is -- I don't know exactly what would
raise IOError != 4 so maybe it isn't really an issue.

That's a good catch. errno 4 is an interrupted system call, so in that case we just go through the loop again. For the errno != 4 cases I'll move the log printing statements inside of the handler.

Ales