Re: [master] improve the memory checking so it reflects better the hungry architectures.

On 05/20/2010 07:38 PM, Chris Lumens wrote:

This is another one of those things that would be good to have in isys
so we're not duplicating code between loader and anaconda.  I can just
see us forgetting to change one of these calcluations one day.

- Chris

That's right. I will prepare a refactoring patch and send it, this one had already been submitted.

Ales