Re: How to shrink the lorax install image ?

On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 09:07 -0400, Martin Gracik wrote:

> You can download the list here http://mgracik.fedorapeople.org/install_image_diff.txt

I'd be tempted to keep things like depmod.d/dist.conf. Martin S. makes
another file and plays around with this during Driver Disk loading and
so we might need a better way to define precedence in depmod files if
you do this. Please let other folks know - e.g. dracut, lots of etc
files, etc. are all in there - if you make lots of changes.

Jon.