Re: your mail

> ????????? data
> ???   ????????? command-stubs
> ???   ???   ????????? list-harddrives-stub
> ???   ???   ????????? loadkeys-stub
> ???   ???   ????????? losetup-stub
> ???   ???   ????????? Makefile.am
> ???   ???   ????????? Makefile.in
> ???   ???   ????????? mknod-stub
> ???   ???   ????????? raidstart-stub
> ???   ???   ????????? raidstop-stub

The only thing I don't agree with in this set is putting command-stubs
under data.  I feel they're as much code as gptsync or other things are.
Everything else looks great.

Let me do a build with our existing structure before you push this,
though.  That way perhaps we can get some testing before dropping a
major new code structure that's bound to break something we didn't
forsee.