Re: [master] low priority housekeeping patches

Ah.. I must read the docs better next time.. archive_read_extract was the method I was looking for when doing the rewrite.. thanks for doing this, I know I promised I would take a look at it.

Comments are with their patches.

--
Martin Sivák
msivak redhat com